Thursday, May 29, 2008

15?! Dude she told me she was 18! I swear!

Photobucket

This beauty's name is Irie Saaya and I hope you aren't having wild fantasies about her because she is currently 15 years old. She also happens to be a famous idol who has appeared in various films and television programs.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irie_saaya


Jeez, I wish we had 15 year olds like her back when I was in high school. But seriously, what kind of hormones is she on?! (Side note, has anyone noticed that I use the word "seriously" a lot?)

3 comments:

irongutvi said...

that's not right. well, doesnt might, crazy japs'll jack off to her either way.

Ultramegatek said...

LOL you've just offended the whole Otaku nation with that comment. But yeah, jackin off to a 15 year old is messed up. O shi~, here comes the otaku mobs. OH NOES~~! Oh wait, they're just nerds lol.

irongutvi said...

they cant handle me, i know CQC ya herdz!!! you saw naked snake use the moves.