Friday, May 30, 2008

Still on my to buy list...

Ugh...I'm dead broke, which is why it's a good thing that most of these aren't even out yet. Well lets see, the Figmas I still "need" to get...

Photobucket

Nanaho from Magic Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. I haven't watched the anime yet, but the figure looks pretty cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fate, also from the same show. Her sword looks pretty similar to Gut's sword. Gotta have this figure.

I still need to complete my SOS-dan.

Photobucket

Kyon, the least favorite in the show.

Photobucket

Koizumi, a little bit more likeable than Kyon.

Photobucket

And Mikuru. I'm not really a big fan of Mikuru...or the others, but you can't have a SOS-dan without them.

And oh noes~! Lucky Star is getting the Figma treatment! But I'll probably pass on those...oh who am I kidding, we all know I'll end up getting them...

Photobucket

Konata from Lucky Star. The others will be released too, they just haven't gone up for preorder yet.

The thing that sucks about Figmas is that they feel pretty brittle. I always get a near heart attack just from switching the hands alone.
With these and the Halo 3 series 2 action figures coming out, I'd better get a job soon. *Sigh* An adult wasting away his money on toys, cartoons, and video games...you know, if I had saved my money instead of wasting it on Otaku crap, I could've had a suped up sports car or whatever by now. *Sigh* Even sadder, a guy that knows nothing about cars...I suppose my only saving grace is that I don't like little kids. Oh snaps! Burn on all you otakus with lolita and shota complexes!!!

1 comment:

irongutvi said...

something's wrong with you! after that, you'll probably buy the halo toys coming out.